This has been my lifetime pursuit. Growing up in a large family with eight kids equaled chaos and crazy times. I occasionally still visit crazy-town but, it's a decision to not put stakes down and take up residency there.
What does it take to move toward a more peaceful and higher ground?
- It takes a decision to pursue a better, brighter, healthier way of living.
- It takes a desire to want more and not settle for the norm.
- It takes courage to follow your heart and do what you long for and what you know you must do.
- It takes faith to never give up and trust your path.
- It takes awareness to navigate your path and trust your gut to lead you.
- It takes curiosity to always keep learning.
- It takes perseverance to get up when you fall down.
- It takes energy and umph to try and try again.
- It takes a conscious effort to see beyond the clouds and to look for the light.
- It takes friendship and connection to make it all worthwhile.
- It takes LOVE SWEET LOVE to heal our world.
I'm on board with him!
This peace train is always looking for more passengers...hope you'll climb aboard!
As we celebrate Valentine's Day and a Healthy Heart during the month of February... May our hearts awaken to love, peace and compassion!
Wishing ALL of us an Awakened Heart❤️ that ripples and creates the healing this world is waiting for...Happy Valentine's Day!