A simple shift in mindset can change what we see and how we approach everything! When we focus on what we want, not on what we don't want, everything can change!
Instead of fighting against the darkness, we can bring Light.
We can actively be kind, supportive, generous and help whenever possible.
That's why I enjoy the holidays. There's a shift that happens.
Amidst all the hustle and bustle, shopping, baking, parties and entertaining...
We remember. We reflect. We celebrate. We see the light once again.
I'm sharing a favorite recipe with you. Please give it a try. There's no clean up. You don't need an apron, any pots or pans or even an oven. All you need is an open heart and true desire.
RECIPE for HOPE
(by Maria Fernanda Smith)
- 3 Tbsp. WILL
- 2 oz. BELIEF
- 2 Tbsp. TRUST
- 1 tsp. CREATIVITY
- 1/4 cup COURAGE
- 1 lb. WORTH
- 3/4 cup PERSEVERANCE
- 1/2 cup FAITH
- Ripe WISDOM
- Many dashes of HUMOR
- *use SUPPORT and STRENGTH for taste
1) Convert 1 oz. of fear and it yields 1 lb. of knowledge.
2) Preheat your heart to the adequate setting for success.
3) Mix the wisdom, faith, courage and creativity together.
4) Add the will, perseverance and worth to combine evenly.
5) Stir in the humor intermittently and pour the recipe into your soul.
6) Spread the belief evenly and you'll see the measuring cup as more than half full.
7) Bake until you create the sweet smell of victory.
8) Serve to all who need it and enjoy!
**NOTE: There is no substitute for HOPE.
Wishing you a fun-filled peaceful holiday season and HOPE on a silver platter for whatever it is you're wishing for!