After a fast paced busy summer, it's time to make SHIFT happen.
Summer can feel like a marathon with running a business that keeps me busy non-stop! My self care can get thrown off kilter by the end of the season. It's happened before. But I catch myself and know what I gotta do....
- Welcome & allow the slower pace.
- Catch my breath....and the sunset too!
- Rest & Recover.
- Get back to church...Nature is MY church!
- Cook more.... Eat more plants- 3x day. Let food be-thy-medicine!
- Plan a vacation (or two!)
- Simple and easy. Yes and no.
"You can't throw a habit out the window. You have to walk it gently down the stairs." -Mark Twain
This is your invitation to walk whatever habit you wish to loosen your grip with, gently down the stairs.
For me, it's letting go of living in marathon-mode and replacing that with a series of sprints. It looks like this....
Go all out. Stop & rest. Go all out & stop again. Rest. Repeat. This kinder more gentle way to being seems more sustainable, smarter, and more enjoyable. Anyone want to join me?
Here's to moving into autumn with a peaceful & grateful heart.